INVITATION - TOURISM NI EXPERIENCE DEVELOPMENT ROADSHOWS
20 September 2023
Tourism NI is delighted to invite NI hospitality and tourism industry to their 2023 Autumn series of Experience Development Roadshows.
These in-person sessions are open to all tourism businesses across Northern Ireland and will be of particular interest to those who are developing or delivering saleable, bookable visitor experiences within the context of our tourism brand, Northern Ireland - Embrace a Giant Spirit.
To view a short video from Tourism NI’s NI Experience Brand Development Manager Jessica Hoyle, summarising what the roadshow sessions will cover and why you should attend, please CLICK HERE
The sessions will cover the following topics:
- The development of Northern Ireland - Embrace a Giant Spirit, ways to engage with the NI tourism brand and opportunities for businesses within the new Experience Development Framework.
- The focus of tourism development across Northern Ireland in our core thematic areas of Culture & Heritage, Landscapes & Outdoor Activities and Food & Drink.
- An opportunity to hear from some local tourism operators on their tourism journeys and how they are developing their visitor experiences.
- Findings from the recent NI Tourism Product Review which explores the past, present and future of tourism in Northern Ireland.
- A networking lunch to follow up with members of the Tourism NI experience development team and other tourism experience operators.
WORKSHOP DATES AND VENUES
Simply click on the event closest to you to register your place.
Wednesday 11th October - HMS Caroline – Belfast
Monday 16th October - Canal Court Hotel – Newry
Monday 23rd October – Everglades Hotel – Derry~Londonderry
These are half day sessions each running from 10am – 2pm including a networking lunch. Registration will open at 9.30am for a formal start time of 10.00am sharp.