HU IN YOUR BACKYARD Board Open Session in Partnership with Newry Chamber of Commerce and Trade
17 January 2023
HU In Your Backyard - Board Open Session in Partnership with Newry Chamber of Commerce & Trade
Being your voice also means we must listen. That’s why all our board meetings now happen across the province and in the industry, with open sessions where we can listen, learn and share experience and knowledge.
When & Where
Tuesday 24th January- 2pm, Canal Court Hotel, Newry
Who Should Attend
Owners & Managers of businesses in the hospitality industry (open to non-members)
- Welcome - Tony O’Neill- Chair of HU and owner of Coppi Restaurants
- Industry Update
- Rates, Energy and More…
- Review of the Surrender Principle
- Recruitment & retention - What do employees now expect?
- Panel Discussion / Q&A - What can the industry do?
- Colin Johnston– Galgorm Collection
- Stephen Magorrian- Horatio Group
- Mairead McParland- Canal Court
- Mark Rice - Regional Co-ordinator for FE Colleges
- Employment, Training & Welfare Support Available
- Close - Tony McKeown- CEO Newry Chamber
Submit your questions in advance - email@example.com
Register to attend - firstname.lastname@example.org
HU MEMBERSHIP: WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Membership of Hospitality Ulster provides your business with an effective voice at every level of Government.
You also have access to an extensive range of industry specific resources, advice and savings to support the running your business. Plus, the HU Academy Online Training Platform, a dynamic new learning experience.
Your membership grants you access to a select group of Accredited Suppliers providing best-in-class services and products on preferential terms and pricing.
This and much, much more.
Take a few moments and see what HU membership can do for your business.