Top 100 Nomination & Selection Process
• All licensed pubs, licensed restaurants and licensed hotels in Northern Ireland are eligible for nomination
• To be eligible, premises must have been open and trading for at least six months prior to the close of nominations.
• Nominations are through an open call and can be submitted by anyone including the actual premises owners
• Multiple nominations for an individual premises count as one nomination
• The nomination process will include the following ‘tiebreaker’ question;
The ‘Top 100’ Hospitality Business awards celebrate our hospitality businesses which through their premises, staff and product offering encapsulate the very essence of our unique hospitality industry. These awards recognise the “best in class” to celebrate businesses demonstrating excellence in how they serve both their target audience and customer demographic.
In NO MORE the 500 words:
Please tell us why your premises should be included as one of the Top 100 Hospitality Businesses in Northern Ireland for 2019?
(Answer limited to a maximum of 500 words, no additional collateral will be accepted)
An external judging panel will select the final 100 premises from the c125 shortlisted.
Membership of the 2019 external Judging Panel;
• Joris Mine (Belfast Telegraph) (Chair)
• Alison Morris (Irish News)
• Paula McIntyre (Guest Chef on BBC)
• John Mulgrew – Ulster Business
• Edwin McFee – Freeland journalist / Pub Life columnist
The judges may consider the following when selection the final 100 premises:
• Knowledge / reputation of the premises
• Research / site visit
• Consumer & Media Reviews
• Social media & comments by customers
• Answers to the Tiebreaker question (if required)