PRS and PPL Do I Need Both Licences

24 August 2011

Pubs of Ulster has been receiving an increased volume of calls enquiring about PPL and PRS licences.

We have published a guidance document which defines the distinction between PPL and PRS licences and answers the question - Do I need one or both of these licences to play music in my premises?

Members can access this document by clicking here. Please remeber to login (top right). If you have forgotten your password or would like assistance in using our website please call 028 9032 7578.