NITB Making the Perfect Pitch Event
07 November 2011
Thursday 17th November, W5 Belfast. 09.00 - 15.30
NITB's 2012-2013 Tourism Event Funding Programme is designed to support home-grown and international events that will increase visitor numbers and spend in the local economy whilst celebrating and supporting the significant milestones of Northern Ireland tourism over the next two years. Longer term sustainability has become a hot topic in events funding and securing corporate sponsorship is one of the steps on the route to long-term sustainability.
NITB's aim is to help you maximise your opportunity for commercial sponsorship for your event. This event will provide you with advice from industry experts equipping you with the knowledge to make successful pitches in the future.
This is a valuable Masterclass for anyone involved inorganising or sponsoring events in Northern Ireland. Don't miss this opportunity to:
- learn how to gain corporate sponsorship to grow and sustain business
- how to manage and sustain a sponsorship partnership year on year
- explore best practice from leaders in this field
- pick up lessons learnt from local industry
- network and explore valuable partnerships
Places at this event are £50.00 plus vat including lunch. Click here to view the information leaflet.