14 August 2014
O' Kane Resourcing on behalf of Pubs of Ulster is recruiting a new Support Services Administrator.
Our client is a progressive membership organisation representing an industry sector that contributes significantly to the Northern Ireland economy and an increasingly important element of the future growth of that economy.
The role is to support the integrity and sustainability of the members businesses and the long term commercial viability of the industry across Northern Ireland. Whilst providing an effective advocacy with Industry Suppliers, Government and other key stakeholders on issue of interest or concern.
In partnership with key industry suppliers they are establishing an Industry Development Programme to include an enhanced range of services and resources aimed at supporting improved performance, quality and diversification within its members’ businesses. They now require an experienced:
Support Services Administrator
To provide efficient administration and business support services within the organisation as part of a small dynamic team.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 A Levels grade A-D (to include English) or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administration role to include one year in a senior role
- Ability to work unsupervised, think clearly, to identify objectives and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to create and develop positive working relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills with a flexible and innovative approach to deal with changing situations and new opportunities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to be able to deal with people of all levels.
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Experience of SAGE
- Experience of website content management
- Knowledge of data capture
Please submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations through the link below. You can also call Mr. Pat O’Kane on 028 3025 2407. O’Kane Resourcing are acting as an employment agency on behalf of this Belfast based employer.
Link to online advert: